We just received two blog awards from two great friendsFirst, a few weeks ago, we got the Super Sweet blog award from Gizmo. Gizmo is one of our new friends. He lives in Florida and goes on great adventures there. The rules to this blog are sweet and simple. Link back to the blog that gave it to you, and answer these questions. Mom and I are both going to answer them, she eats way more sweats than me. 1. Cookies or Cake? Roxy – Dog cookies, for sure. Mom – Mmmmm both, depending on what they are.2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Roxy – Vanilla, of course. Mom – Chocolate, the darker the better.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Roxy – Ice cream. I get to lick the bowl. Mom – Ice cream
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Roxy – All the time. Mom – After dinner. Or mid afternoon. Well, all the time.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Roxy – Mom calls me twinkle toes. Mom – The hubs call me honey, that’s pretty sweet.
Then our second award came from Misaki. She is another great and new friend. Misaki is a beautiful husky who lives in England. She gave us the Reality Blog award.
Same rules, different questions. We linked to Misaki, and here are the questions.
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would make it sunny and warm, all the time, forever.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
Maybe I would like to be a little younger, I am 8 years old.
3. What is one thing that really scares you?
Being stepped on by people who don’t see me.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I dream of meeting everyone, everywhere. I’m working on it.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
Hmmmm, I like being me. Maybe that dog that drives, then I could meet more people.
Now anyone who follows my blog knows, that when I pass on an award, I pass it on to everyone of my friends. I couldn’t possibly narrow it down to 5 or 20 or any number for that matter. So please accept this award, because I consider all of you Super Sweet and everything that REALITY stands for too.